What makes an effective court report; what may affect the writer's credibility; and what are the main questions to pose before writing any court report?
Would you like to provide
better advocacy for your patients and clients, stand for the causes you firmly believe in and make a meaningful difference in the lives of those you serve?
Would you like to enhance your career through an Education-Beyond-School experience that makes use of the latest adult learning theories?
Immerse yourself in the Socratic Method, the Desire Method,
and the Collective Learning experience.
Learn the Why of New Strategies for Writing
Effective Court Evaluations
- Wed, Sept 5, 2018
- 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Wed, Sept 12, 2018
CEU: social workers and licensed mental health counselors
In-person seminar: (4)
In-person Seminar: $175
535 5th Avenue, 4th floor
NY, NY 10017
It’s beyond what you may think ! ! !
AT THE END OF THIS SEMINAR, YOU WILL:
Have Learned and Mastered
- Critical thinking in clinical care
- The principles and techniques for New Strategies for Writing Effective Court Evaluations
- The do's and don'ts of New Strategies for Writing Effective Court Evaluations
- The secrets of leveraging group dynamics for collective learning and making use of opportunities to reflect on your daily work while learning and mastering new skills
Practice, Practice and Practice!
- Role play, practice, and implement new strategies for writing effective court evaluations