CBT therapists work with patients to help them uncover, investigate and change their own thought patterns and reactions.
Using CBT therapists offers patients valuable perspective, which helps improve their quality of life and manage unpleasant emotions better than patients simply “problem-solving” tough situations on their own.
Would you like to be able to think in a multidimensional way?
Would you like to account for factors related to the
Are you familiarized with the concepts of Symptom Contextualization?
Immerse yourself in the Socratic Method, the Desire Method,
and the Collective Learning experience.
Enhance your ability to provide excellent care, prevent burnout, and promote self-care!
Learn the How of contextualizing psychosis
- Wed, Aug 1, 2018
- 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
CEU: Social Workers and mental health counselors
In person seminar: (4)
In person seminar: $175
535 5th Avenue, 4th floor
NY, NY 10017
It’s beyond what you may think! ! !
AT THE END OF THIS SEMINAR, YOU WILL:
Learn and Master
- Critical thinking in clinical care
- The principles and techniques of contextualizing psychosis
- The do's and don'ts when contextualizing psychosis
- The secrets of leveraging group dynamics for collective learning and make use of opportunities to reflect on your daily work, while learning and mastering new skills
Practice, practice and practice!
- Role play and implement new strategies for understanding
- Apply techniques for symptom contextualization of psychosis
- Identify your areas for improvement