The principles of psychodynamic psychotherapy are essential for clinicians regardless of how we practice. It makes a difference when it comes to understanding and working with the individuals we serve, who come with a variety of presenting problems.
Would you like to enhance your ability to provide excellent care by mastering the how of using the principles of psychodynamic psychotherapy?
Would you like to learn to master critical thinking in clinical care?
Immerse yourself in the Socratic Method, the Desire Method,
and the Collective Learning experience.
Learn the Why of Wearing your Psychodynamically Informed Hat
It’s beyond what you may think ! ! !
- Wed, Dec 5, 2018
- 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Wed, Dec 12, 2018
CEU: social workers and licensed mental health counselors
In-person seminar: (4)
535 5th Avenue, 4th floor
NY, NY 10017
AT THE END OF THIS SEMINAR, YOU WILL:
Have Learned and Mastered
- Critical thinking in clinical care
- The principles and techniques of Wearing your Psychodynamically Informed Hat
- The do's and don'ts when Wearing your Psychodynamically Informed Hat, while using CBT, DBT, MI, supportive therapy, and other treatment modalities
- The secrets of leveraging group dynamics for collective learning and making use of opportunities to reflect on your daily work while learning and mastering new skills
Practice, Practice and Practice!
- Role play, practice, and implement new strategies to Wearing your Psychodynamically Informed Hat