How often do we find ourselves exasperated by our patients and clients not doing what's "right" or "healthy" for them?
How often do we wish our patients and clients would do what they said they were going to do?
Combining the Socratic Method and Motivational Interviewing, along with other proven techniques, will give us the tools we need to stop this cycle, empower ourselves and in turn empower our patients and clients.
Would you like to master critical thinking in clinical care?
Would you like to immerse yourself in the five pillars of the latest adult learning theories, whereby enhancing your career and the lives of your patients and clients?
Would you like to master the reasons why patients and clients
do not make healthy decisions and how we can help break the cycle?
Immerse yourself in the Socratic Method, the Desire Method,
and the Collective Learning experience.
Learn the How of the Socratic Method
and Motivational Interviewing
It’s beyond what you may think ! ! !
- Wed, Aug 15, 2018
- 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Wed, Aug 22, 2018
CEU: Social workers and Licensed mental health counselors
In-person seminar: (4)
In-person Seminar: $175
535 5th Avenue, 4th floor
NY, NY 10017
AT THE END OF THIS SEMINAR, YOU WILL:
Have Learned and Mastered
- Critical thinking in clinical care
- The principles and techniques of the Socratic Method and Motivational Interviewing
- The do's and don'ts of the Socratic Method and Motivational Interviewing
- The secrets of leveraging group dynamics for collective learning and making use of opportunities to reflect on your daily work while learning and mastering new skills
Practice, Practice and Practice!
- Role play, practice, and implement new strategies for the Socratic Method and Motivational Interviewing.